"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh my Heavens!

No wonder they call it "Bountiful!" I'm so excited about this I had to show off my amazing prize this week, and then hopefully lie down again ha ;)...



Here is what it included:

1 Canteloupe
1 Case Strawberries
1 Bag purple grapes
7 Large bananas
4 Apples
1 Bag Carrots
2 Tomatoes
2 Stalks celery
5 Corn on Cob (so excited!)
1 Head leafy greens
1 5lb bag potaotes



AmAzInG!

If you haven't gotten one yet...Go to: http://www1.bountifulbaskets.org/

3 comments:

  1. how do you get all his food?!? i dont get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lish...you go to the website I posted, register or sign up, then every monday you get online and pay $15 for a basket. I usually just get one every other week. You pick it up on Saturday. It's such a good deal and they give you so much food for cheap!

    ReplyDelete