"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy 30th & 3 Months




Happy 30th Babe!

Josh turned 30 on August 1st. Yes I know I am late, but I put this as a draft and then forgot to post it...oopsy. Oh well its for the records anyway. For Joshua's Bday we went to Chuck a Rama with my family...




And to Goodwood with Josh's Fam! Then to Kaylene's after for cake and ice cream for the boys!...Baby O turned 1! These two boys are so much alike in their looks from when they were both newborn. No wonder they share a birthday now. We love the Crandall and Pace family! So much fun celebrating and always with delicious food!



Ty Ty loves uncle Josh! He always asks about him when he is not around and loves to play and mess around! I guess he thinks Josh is silly cause he gets a huge smile on his face and starts chasing, taking him by the hand or jumps on him hahaha.

This describes their relationship...Ty loves to play with Uncle Josh!
Love my sistas and niece...I seriously couldn't live without my family. I love that we are a  family full of fun girls and a boy too! And beautiful as well. They are my best friends and I love them dearly.

Baby girl sleeping...Her eyelids always turn a light pinkish color when she sleeps. So sweet. 


These two ladies share a birthday as well! Why is it that when you share a birthday you both have to look like each other? No wonder I don't have anyone born on my bday cause my whole family is BLONDIES! Maybe Baby Kingston???? 

My niece is as gorgeous as the day she was born! And my sister Cumorah is one of the most caring and thoughtful people I know.

Kingston Fam...plus baby to come in Sept/Oct!

Daddy's Girl- only dark ones in the family. So glad I wasn't the milk man's baby. 

Birthday Boy...Love his smile.

Gma's girl..loves her tongue!





Jadelyn- 3 months old!


Love my little family!!!

This was from a few weeks ago but I forgot to post it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment