"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween !!!

Josh and I love Halloween and decided that this very well is our favorite Holiday for different reasons however. He loves thrills and scary movies while I on the other hand love Halloween parties, dressing up, cute decorations and warm food!!! MMmmm. This year we spent Halloween at our families homes and had a yummy soup and pumpkin bread bowl dinner! We then watched the movie "1408" which I have to say scared me, but didn't leave me with the normal creepy feeling I usually get from scary movies! It was interesting and worth seeing I thought... The caramel popcorn we made was sooo good! And so easy, I will post the recipe for it. We also got to go trick or treating with Josh's family and cutest nephew Dallon. Here are some pics of the dinner and our Halloween party the night before with our awesome friends!








Katie, Britt and I carving pumpkins!



Ben and Brittany's sweet house and us out front...



The costume winners...Josh and I starring as...Eachother :)
And Jake and Katie starring as...Hulk Hogan and his hot ex!



I had to post this one...for Jakes purpose, of course ha...




Pirates of the Caribbean for our annual Hill family Halloween
party...Disney theme 2010, ow ow!!! Yes, he makes a sexy
pirate...


CARAMEL POPCORN

1/2 cup brown sugar
6-7 large marshmallows
1 stick butter
2 scoops corn kernels

Melt together in large pan and pour
on popcorn while mixing! De-lish.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! And your costumes as each other- LOVE! So funny.

    ReplyDelete