"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Christmas...



WHAT an awesome Christmas we had!!!



We got lots of new movies to add to our small, but growing movie collection! Including the Bourne Identity series which we love, Twilight, Elf, The Holiday, Batman etc.



Josh got some tools...



We got a new comforter for our wonderful, large bed!



Then I sent him on a scavenger hunt to find his last gift!



A new phone! Yeah for T-mobile and cheap phone plans, ours rocks!



He loved it and I was so glad!!! The Optimus T...



Christmas was wonderful this year, and spending it together made it way better. Josh definitely made my Christmas and did an AMAZING job stuffing my stocking, giving me the cutest pajama pants and a sweater that I absolutely love!, some lotions (those are the best), and an i-home!!!



I'm lucky to be married to this wonderful guy... :) Thanks to our families for the amazing Christmas and gifts. WE feel so blessed!

Hope ya'll had an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year! Much Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment