"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Time! Part I....

Where has Fall gone!? Today is the first snowfall of the year! I looked outside to see snow on the tops of the houses out here and thought Id better get in a Fall blog post before it starts to turn winter!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year...the food, weather, of course leaves and just the whole feeling of it. I LOVE FALL!! We have been busy doing lots of fun things between September/October, none of which I want to leave out! Heres an update :)


September 2nd was our 2nd Anniversary! We celebrated by going to PF Chang's downtown and then staying a night at the Anniversary Inn in the Egyptian room. It was such a blast and I've never been happier to be married to this man. Marriage takes work but is SO worth it. 


The SLC Fair! My Dad always does security at the fair every year so we take advantage to go and hang out and enjoy the festivities as well! Its a family tradition.... 




The Utah/BYU game happened to be that night so I celebrated by getting a sparkly U tat :) Go Utes!


Riding around with Dad in the golf cart...


At the end of September we took our annual-ish girls trip to St George!!! This year we went to ALADDIN at Tuacahn, probably one of the best ones I've seen there! They even had a part where you had to put on 3D glasses...We also stayed in Cedar one night and went to the Shakespearean festival. We saw "Stones in His Pocket"- only 2 guys acted the entire thing out, it was amazing.


October 3rd! Second best thing about Fall..My Birthday! I love birthdays, and unfortunately had to work on mine this year. But I tried to make the best of it, and we celebrated with my family at the Lion House! I'd never eaten there but it was good, and most of all loved the atmosphere. 


One of my birthday gifts from Josh...I love sweater season! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family and husband!! He still makes me blush/cry with every card he writes.

More to Come!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment