"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

House update

Last night for family night, Josh and I and my sister Cumorah visited the house. Im sooo excited because there were some new additions...




They planted some small bushes around the front and sides of the house with dark colored bark, the sprinklers are all put in and the yard is now leveled out, AND...we have a tree! I don't know why I am so excited about it but I am. Its a new tall and skinny tree, but it just means its looking more and more like a home, not just a house. Plus I love natural landscape. Yay for plants!

Next to come will be grass. Hopefully they have it in by moving day this weekend. Can't wait to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment