"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Friday, February 18, 2011

#4...Emergen-C


#4...I love this stuff... We always have it in our house, I usually buy a 30 pack. It's definitely a keeper and worth a try. I will post a website at the bottom where you can get some FREE samples too...

Emergen-C is a powder vitamin drink mix. It is advertised as a Health, Energy & Electrolyte boost. It is awesome stuff and I was first introduced to it by some friends who did triathlons a couple years ago. I know a lot of people who use it while exercising, going on hikes etc., and they just put it in their water bottle. It has all the essentials of what your body needs, so it is in no way a waste to take. It has 1,000 mg of Vitamin C and zinc, as well as antioxidants to assist your bodies overall health. Like the garlic pills I take sometimes as prevention for colds, I take Emergen-C not only if I feel a cold coming on, but also during my cold (it cuts sick time in half at least- with 2-3 packets per day), or if I feel like my immune system is down, feeling fatigued etc..

It is also an energy boost. There are 7- B Vitamins in it, B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12 etc.... These all are natural energy boosters. There is NO caffeine, and no crash.

One of the best things I love about this is it is an Electrolyte boost. It has a ton of minerals and electrolytes like potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium etc. Emergen-C is great to take after you work out- to replace lost electrolytes OR I take it when its that time of the month :) I was told by one of my anatomy professors that when you are losing a lot of blood and therefore tons of electrolytes, take an electrolyte supplement i.e. Gatorade, etc. and it will help your body have more energy and less cramps versues fatigue and a lot of pain. It works for me and I feel much better around those times.





There are tons of flavors and you can buy them at many local grocery stores...




GO TO:
http://www.emergenc.com/

and click on FREE samples to try!



1 comment: