"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

St George & Cedar



This last weekend, Josh and I had the opportunity to go and stay with our friends in Cedar City! I went to nursing school with Lindsey and she is one of my greatest friends now (nursing school will do that to ya!)...Kris and Lindsey are awesome and let us stay with them at their cute place. Lindsey, to say the least, has gotten me through some tough times. She is such an example to me and has an amazing testimony that I learn from all the time...(She is also friends with my amazing cousin Bliss!)...We had so much fun with them. They wined and dined us! We had an amazing meal every night and Kris made his delicious Alfredo sauce with pasta. We also played cards, where Josh and Linds came out winners :(...Next time Kris!



Yes, we are cool.



Josh aka Scum and Kris aka President, King, whatever u call it :)
And now for the individual shots...



Kris was very intent on his game playing as you can see...



Lindsey was happy because she gets all the good cards...



My two highs were Jacks, lucky me!



Josh has a hard time holding cards in one hand ha ha ;)



My babe and I...We love our friends and are sooo grateful for them!
We also got to visit the St George temple and do sealings while we were there...it was beautiful, and if you haven't been you should definitely go! Our main reason we went down was also to meet up with Josh's friends so they could go riding in Mesquite. While he did that I hung out with my wonderful friend Amber at Pizza Factory and hung with my other friend Chelsea!

Thanks everyone for the good times...!

1 comment: