"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bountiful!













Health post #5...Bountiful Baskets! I have heard of these from many people who have participated, but on Saturday I picked up my own first Bountiful Basket! For just $15, I got this awesome bunch of food...50% veggies and 50% fruit. It was so worth it and I got so much! All I had to do was sign up on Monday and picked it up Saturday....they deliver to so many different cities!


It included:
  • 8 bananas
  • 1 cantaloupe
  • 2 mangos
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 10 small pears
  • 1 stalk of broccoli
  • 1 stalk of asparagus
  • 1 carton strawberries
  • 1 head of leafy greens
  • 1 bag of potatoes
  • AND my favorite, 1 Coconut!
















Go to: http://www1.bountifulbaskets.org/


Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart.
Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul.
D&C 59:18-19


Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. we do this too and LOVE it!!! there bread i hear is awesome. we've also done the mexican package...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post. I've heard awesome things about bountiful baskets. I want to try it out!! Lovies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete