"Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Six months...



On March 2nd Josh & I celebrated our Six Month Anniversary as a married couple! I've always been the type that likes to celebrate little things and Holidays. It makes things fun and a little more exciting than just the day to day routine... I made a delicious chicken wrap dinner and we ate our wedding cake for dessert!! We decided to eat it at six months instead of a year so it would be somewhat edible...



I also bought a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes just in case our cake was nasty tasting. To my surprise it was pretty good! It was a carrot cake with cinnamon, and we ended up eating more of the bundt cake but they were both great!



SIX MONTHS! Whoo! Love you Shu...



On Valentine's Day also, my awesome Mother created an amazing Valentine's dinner for our family with gifts and treats placed at everyone's seat! Pretty sure I learned my celebration traditions from her ;)... I love my family so much. They mean the world to me & I am so grateful for them... Joshua spoiled me as well on this holiday and made me a very happy woman! Grateful for the love that I feel in my life and for friends & family that I love...

5 comments:

  1. How cute, happy 6 months you two!! We actually waited to eat our cake til 1 year later & it was surpisingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months already??? Holy cow, time flies.... We wanna have you guys over for a friend celebration, how does that sound?!?! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so fun! love it! i love the cute 6 mo table candelight dinner, is that set up on top of a mattress foam? if so we always have a memory foam out in front of our tv and fall asleep out there haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! landon and i ate our cake for our 3 month anniversary because we moved and had to thaw it out. it was amazing! and you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea guys! We got our B. Baskets ready to be picked up this Sat morning!

    ReplyDelete